The ONE you've been waiting for! Beautiful Home on Golf Course with Gorgeous views of 1st & 10th Hole, sits on almost 1/2 acre Private setting lot. This beautiful home features upgrades throughout, including Brand New Roof, Brick Front, Hardwood floors on main level, tile floors on lower level, Open Floor Plan with Cathedral Ceilings, Brick Fireplace with wood burning insert, granite countertops, Brand new SS Samsung Appliances, Fresh paint throughout, large screened in Deck overlooking Golf Course and featuring Cathedral ceiling & Skylights, Full Above-Ground Finished Basement with Pellet Stove and walkout to 2nd Deck, Master Bath Upgraded with Walk-in Tiled shower, tiled floor and granite vanity. This is a must see that you do not want to miss out on! New Price reflects Appraisal.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Community Water
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,300 sq. ft
Quality Built Homes
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 2. Brick, Insert, Wood Stove.
- TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Screened-in, Brick, Porch
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price